We feel that patient responsibilities include;
- We ask all patients to ensure they keep to time, we suggest arriving at the surgery 5 minutes prior to the allocated appointment time. Patients later than 5 minutes of their allocated appointment time will need to rebook their appointment.
- Patients should ensure that they request their repeat medication in good time, when putting in the prescription request it is advisable to ensure you have enough of all medication to last for at least 2 working days.
- We ask that all patients inform a member of our Reception team if they are unable to attend an appointment.
- If you are eligible, we may offer you an annual review of your health/medication review we ask that where possible you attend the review appointments.
- As we have on street parking at both sites, we ask that all patients do not obstruct the nearby residents drive ways or public footpaths.
- We ask that children are supervised at all times; patients are responsible for the safety and behaviour of their children.
- Any threatening or violent behaviour towards our staff will not be tolerated. We ask that all patients treat our staff with respect which will be reciprocated.
- At times we may need to contact you regarding your health, to do this we will require your most up-to-date contact details. Baring this in mind, we ask all patients to ensure they keep us updated with their most recent contact information.